EMEA Advertising Strategy
To be the creative choice in pre-cleared music for the advertising industry.
(UK, Netherlands, France & Germany).
· Percentage 20% of available jobs
· The top 30 agencies (based on revenue) to be purchasing two or more licences on a quarterly basis in France, Germany, Netherlands, US and top 50 in the UK
· Net Promoter score of 70+
Our strategy will focus on cementing ourselves as music experts to the advertising industry. We will prioritise long-term personal relationships with agencies, throughout the defined tiers with a set number of key accounts in each territory.
Building on our continued success, we will continue to promote the simplicity of Audio Network’s offering, whilst flexing when required to adapt to an ever-changing market place. In addition to promoting the core Audio Network offering, we will use an artist-focused marketing to present a curated version of the diverse catalogue.
· Corporate Hospitality
· Industry focused Audio Network events
· Presence at major international events
· Industry focused content
· Globally defined rate card
· Advertising specific PR
No. of agencies with active download accounts
No. of music briefs
No. of active accounts per agency
No. of downloads (overall by sector and per agency)