Music is the most powerful tool of communication and now using the medium of radio, music can become a player in the game of Lions in many different areas. As the second most shared commodity online, music is a valuable tool of engagement and Lions can use this new offering to its advantage. By working with Workshop Radio to produce original, authentic content to communicate with delegates at the event, and more importantly - those left behind at the office - Lions will have a trusted music partner and fresh new content to fuel its website and live spaces.
Exploiting existing Lions' partners within music, video and tech, Workshop could seek to host a daily live show from the beach, interviewing award winners, supported by renowned industry names, reflecting on winning campaigns, discussing trends in the industry and of course providing an expert voice on music within the media - not to mention providing a great soundtrack across all genres old and new.
To support existing Lions' talks and speakers, content created and curated by Workshop will have an inherently more intimate feel - this is the true nature of radio. Content topics will be be led by Lions trends, but will also be culturally relevant to music in general. We'll take a look into trends in popular music that have influenced advertising over the decades, look deep into music genres, and discuss music-related news on a conversational level.
- continue to build a presence in the music space
- work with a trusted music partner
- extra content to engage people on the run up to, and during the event
- involve industry people not able to make it to Cannes
- specialist content to add to an archive for future long term use
- Workshop Radio can partner with existing brands to bring more impact
- work with a an existing radio platform / no need for kit hire
And benefits for Workshop Radio? We get exposure, the opportunity to position our brand in the market place, and the chance to connect with future business leads.
- we're an existing partner with a 5 year history with you
- Workshop have their own production equipment for radio shows
- We'll organise PRS & PPL licenses
- Audio Network can provide music for specialist content to be archived / podcasted thus avoiding complicated licensing issues
- Any use of commercial music (on award winning campaigns) would be discussed and pre-cleared with rights holders and/or audio from TVCs used instead or original track
- In a nutshell, we have this covered!